Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reign of Blood MMORPG game

http://www.reignofblood.net/

A great game if you like to play online games...it is based on vampires. The only thing that gets to someone is the amount of marrying and divorcing : Yes...in this particular vampire game, one can marry the other players who are in the game. I was young and nieve I could say when I first started and I married, cheated, and divorced several guys. Until I met Deathly Hallows....he was the one *draws big heart around his name* *sighs* In real life he was from Canada although I learned that he was originally from the United Kingdom. Actually funnily enough...but most of my marriages in game have lasted the longest with "men" from the United Kingdom. Odd....though no wonder I crush so much on those British actors XD

Now I have an excuse why *giggles* As of late...I've been torn, broken and everything else...at least thats the way I feel when I login...since my "Mr. Right hunting" has not been going on so well in game. :( *sobs* At least its just a game *hehe* although....I have recently come to know this one guy....dunno much about his rl...although I guess he's African American...he told me he's black. Anyways....his name in game is Aspen Leon(Tigerian) he's been able to keep up in terms of roleplaying, he's everything I want in game....although I still yearn for Angelus Nightshade and of course several others as well...*sighs* In game sucks when one goes through so many divorces and heartbreaks...I thought only rl was supposed to happen.

Two other good marriages in game were with Mastema of Wolfsblood....I will never forget him...dominant though he may be and a real sexy man in rl--saw his pictures :p *licks lips slightly* The other was Legion(White Tiger) he's older...in rl....about 50 or so rl...though he's really awesome and everything and he's still such a great friend! I will cherish both Legion and Mastema as friends forever. Those three men are "game friends" I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment