Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Busy Religious weekend June 5, June 6.

June 5- It was the 25th restoration of Mission San Jose and Bishop Emeritus Cummins presided over that mass. That was a very LONG mass....especially the small pilgrimage from the old mission to the new church. It was also HOT! The heat was torture lol! My mom once again sang in a choir, she sang in the Mission San Jose choir because our friends who are friends of our aunt and uncle sang in the choir too...Bernie & Russ.

June 6- Bishop Cummins came to our parish St. David of Wales in Richmond. He came since it was our pastor Fr. John Blaker's 14th anniversary of his ordination. This time my mom, Bernie and I all sang in the choir. Yes...I was in the choir this time! :p I'm a part of the St. David of Wales choir! I love being a part of the choir...we sing baroque mainly latin...and a few English pieces. I'm an alto like my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment