Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hip Hop & Religion

I find myself constantly wondering what Bishop Cordileone and for that matter what any other priests think about hip hop music. Although especially the bishop...considering the fact that he is only 54. There are a lot of adults that age that like hip hop so I wonder what Bishop Cordileone in particular thinks of hip hop and any of his assistants. I wonder what any of the bishop's assistants...the priests that assist him think of hip hop. It would be quite interesting to find this out. Just for personal reference....who knows maybe their ideas would switch me off from listening to hip hop. However growing up in Richmond/ San Pablo where so many teenagers grow up around listening to nothing else but hip hop. It is no wonder why I like hip hop, besides the fact that it has good beats. Yes I admit most hip hop is derogatory to women in general. However the beats are good and it is good to dance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment